What's new

VG flavour is watery and separated

Adey

Initiate
Hi there I ordered some VG based flavour concentrate (grape menthol) online and it doesnt seem right.

The first thing is that it is like water in its consistency. I have some 100% pg flavour concentrate and this stuff is more watery than that!
Also, it is separated. Its clear on the bottom 2 3rds, but there is yellow liquid at the top. If i shake it it ammediatley separates again, just like oil in water. The other thing is that it doesnt smell of grape at all, it smells like toothpaste.

This can be right can it? I need this for a sub ohm tank but jis will make my mix too thin. Its useless to me, does this sound like a refund is justified? It says VG on the bottle but its like water?

Cheers

I wouldn't be using that.

If it separates means there is an oil somewhere in the mix.

Talk to the supplier and see about sending it back.

not used them but hopefully someone else can advise.
might be closed on weekends.

you could try mixing up a 10ml bottle just to try it.
try no nic and 70vg mix

vg.JPG

Separates straight after a shake. Never seen anything like that! I wouldnt use it full stop.

You know, I was wondering why y'all kept saying that VG is thicker than PG, cause every time I get a high PG juice it's thicker and when I get a high VG juice it's really thin. Wish I could upload a video of what I'm talking about but my videos are always to large :(

You know, I was wondering why y'all kept saying that VG is thicker than PG, cause every time I get a high PG juice it's thicker and when I get a high VG juice it's really thin. Wish I could upload a video of what I'm talking about but my videos are always to large :(
Do a photo with your vg and pg side by side on some paper towel..thick juice won’t absorb as quick..maybe.?..just thinking out loud.

Im gonna wait until monday, if i test it then i wont be able to return it. Plus it smells gross anyway. Im gonna buy concentrates from B&Ms from now on i think.
Cheers guys

VG should be as thick as golden syrup at around 10 degrees C and PG should be as thin as milk.

As for the OP's VG flavour Kandi-heid are okay if not a little bit sweet in general but should not separate like you've described.

I'd contact justvape247 via your order screen on their website.

Back
Top Bottom