What's new

Vendors...how 'clean' is your prep area?

wouldnt Amelia Rose Vapour be a better user name?
I agree butttt at some point in the future I would like to bring a new line of juices out under Perfect vape which is the website name soo I don't want to limit myself by my name if that makes sense :)

how about phoenix @ perfect vapes then :) so at least it links your user name to your website

not

Not quiet sure what happened there when I tried replying hahaha. Im so computer crap lol. I like that name thank you :)

@ZT and @Cotswold Vapour ive just been looking again, could you recommend any particular ones please?
Oh ive changed profile name as this name is a little more relevant and didn't want to use my real name :)
As @Cotswold Vapour says - you can’t go wrong with the Kerns - we use a different companies now that do 15kg but I can’t remember who they are! We used those kerns for ages tho - brilliant scales

what you need to look for is resolution - the smaller the amounts your making - the higher resolution you need (because .5 of a gram over in 500ml is more of an inaccuracy than .5 of a gram over in 10ltrs)

so look for scales that resolve to like .01 or something. Also get a bit bigger than you need - so if you are mixing 1ltr at a time get scales that will do up to say 6 or 8 - you don’t want to have to buy another set in 3 months if your sales expand.

As @Cotswold Vapour says - you can’t go wrong with the Kerns - we use a different companies now that do 15kg but I can’t remember who they are! We used those kerns for ages tho -what you need to look for is resolution - the smaller the amounts your making - the higher resolution you need (because .5 of a gram over in 500ml is more of an inaccuracy than .5 of a gram over in 10ltrs)

so look for scales that resolve to like .01 or something. Also get a bit bigger than you need - so if you are mixing 1ltr at a time get scales that will do up to say 6 or 8 - you don’t want to have to buy another set in 3 months if your sales expand.
Thank you so much for your input, it’s great to know that there are people out there like yourself that are willing to help a newbie get started, it really is invaluable. I’m always happy to learn more and more so if you are willing to advise I’m more then happy to listen

Updated pics of the prime vapes new setup :)

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

Nice to know that your premises are kept to such an high standard @Lee . Not that i thought that they were anything but.

Back
Top Bottom