What's new

Vendors...how 'clean' is your prep area?

Good afternoon. I know this is an old thread but I have been sent this link by @eyeball kid , so having looked through it I decided to post my cleanroom. I have only been running a month. I know there are some skeptics on here so here it is.

Nice work!

Are you mixing using syringes? I would highly recommend investing in some decent kern scales, mixing becomes a breeze :)

I will look into this . Thank you

If it helps, we use these ones

8kg Max capacity so great for mixing in gallon batches
0.1g increments, which is more than accurate enough as a margin for error when mixing by the gallon

One thing to note which would be easy to overlook is the specific gravity of each concentrate/diluent you are using, which is specified on the data sheets for each product. PG & VG are both heavier than water so 1ml does not equal 1g in almost all cases.

Hope this is useful :)

0.1g increments, which is more than accurate enough as a margin for error when mixing by the gallon

One thing to note which would be easy to overlook is the specific gravity of each concentrate/diluent you are using, which is specified on the data sheets for each product. PG & VG are both heavier than water so 1ml does not equal 1g in almost all cases.

And again ...+1

I did have a look and they are very pricey so I think at the moment whilst I’m just starting out and I’m not mixing very large amount I’ll have to live with the syringes and hopefully as things get better my setup will get bigger

I did have a look and they are very pricey so I think at the moment whilst I’m just starting out and I’m not mixing very large amount I’ll have to live with the syringes and hopefully as things get better my setup will get bigger
TBH .. thats quite cheap for a set of lab scales ...

@ZT and @Cotswold Vapour ive just been looking again, could you recommend any particular ones please?
Oh ive changed profile name as this name is a little more relevant and didn't want to use my real name :)

ive only just seen this post after previously replying. ooops

Back
Top Bottom