What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vendors...how 'clean' is your prep area?

This is me getting ready to add a nic shot to a shortfill

download.jpeg

Good afternoon. I know this is an old thread but I have been sent this link by @eyeball kid , so having looked through it I decided to post my cleanroom. I have only been running a month. I know there are some skeptics on here so here it is.

Attachments

• FC33C1D5-4521-4B9E-B918-88BF4713C0BC.jpeg
    FC33C1D5-4521-4B9E-B918-88BF4713C0BC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Looks clean enough to me but what do i know :)
I can indeed confirm I've seen today Amelia rose's health and city documentation for elquid production. All sound and checked.
she's bravely asked me to check out her liquids so a review will follow with numerous pics she's supplied of ppe, clean wash areas and production areas.

Last edited:
I can indeed confirm I've seen today amber rose's health and city documentation for elquid production. All sound and checked.
she's bravely asked me to check out her liquids so a review will follow with numerous pics she's supplied of ppe, clean wash areas and production areas.
Thank you but the name is Amelia Rose hahaha

Back
Top Bottom