What's new

Vendors...how 'clean' is your prep area?

Nice setup mate. That's reassuring to see.
Worked in a lot of clean rooms around the world, mainly semiconductor, or food.
Intrigued though, what is the LF-Series ?
It's obviously not a purged glovebox (as there are no gloves) a fume cupboard perchance )

It's a laminar flow cabinet dude :)

Good grief @Dripworx nice job on the window good job you didn't do the car windows first :eek:

And as said wire wool is what you need for glass works a treat.;)

Good grief @Dripworx nice job on the window good job you didn't do the car windows first :eek:

And as said wire wool is what you need for glass works a treat.;)

If you're going to fuck something up, may as well fuck it up properly. No point doing a half hearted job, I always give it my all 100% [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If you're going to fuck something up, may as well fuck it up properly. No point doing a half hearted job, I always give it my all 100% [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

At what point did you think ooo this is fucked maybe I should stop? Or did you just think, well it's fucked now may as well keep going? :D

At what point did you think ooo this is fucked maybe I should stop? Or did you just think, well it's fucked now may as well keep going? :D

Hahaha, it had lots of soap on there and I couldn't see the scratches until I wiped it off :(

I'm guessing that window is acrylic - You might be able to polish it out with something but probably quicker and cheaper to just replace it...

Yup that's it mate, it's plexi glass. I ordered a new one earlier was only about £30 delivered so no big deal. As you say, easier to just replace than faff around polishing it. It's easy enough to remove :)

Back
Top Bottom