What's new

Vendors...how 'clean' is your prep area?

This morning I was pouring some "pralines and cream by the waffle cone" into a unicorn bottle, and this thick black hair about an inch long floated out of the bottle with the juice. And this is with a freshly opened bottle, so I know it wasn't me that contaminated it. And I don't have black hair.
Regardless to say, I binned it.
So getting to the clean room stuff, this sort of thing should not have happened.

Talk about putting a little of yourself into your product :)

Hello guys thought i would get involved below is our last video from last year things have moved on since then the photo was from a couple of weeks ago

Kenny

Attachments

• 17157613_1078867472259750_5838310305336454276_o.jpg
    17157613_1078867472259750_5838310305336454276_o.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 104
Few updated pics of our new setup, still a few bits to do, mainly giving the floor a bloody good clean and replacing the window because I thought it would be a good idea to clean it with a brilo pad for some reason [emoji23][emoji23]

Anyways we are almost there now and here's some pics :)

IMG_1297.JPG
IMG_1296.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG
IMG_1294.JPG

Few updated pics of our new setup, still a few bits to do, mainly giving the floor a bloody good clean and replacing the window because I thought it would be a good idea to clean it with a brilo pad for some reason [emoji23][emoji23]

OMG you really screwed that window up good! What were you thinking? :18:
Looks great tho...the rest of it that is...not the window...the window looks terrible...I'd replace that if I were you :clapping:

OMG you really screwed that window up good! What were you thinking? :18:
Looks great tho...the rest of it that is...not the window...the window looks terrible...I'd replace that if I were you :clapping:

Well it's Sunday, Sunday is usually my beer drinking day so my head isn't very straight today. Had some paint splashes on there and it seemed like a good idea at the time [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

To be fair lots of folk recommend using steel wool to clean windows and car windscreens..but I think it's the really fine stuff they use :)

View attachment 135846View attachment 135847View attachment 135848View attachment 135849

Nice setup mate. That's reassuring to see.
Worked in a lot of clean rooms around the world, mainly semiconductor, or food.
Intrigued though, what is the LF-Series ?
It's obviously not a purged glovebox (as there are no gloves) a fume cupboard perchance )

Back
Top Bottom