What's new

Vaporesso Target pm80 coil update.

For flavour I prefer the 0.2ohm coil by far, the 0.3ohm is good and longer battery life but doesn't quite deliver the warm flavourful DTL draw I prefer.

I'm struggling to find coils at the moment but I will likely buy a pack of both 0.2 & 0.3, the beauty is you have a 2nd pod so can swap over easily.
I think she finds the 0.3ohm coil more flexible for cooler lower wattage use. Very flexible design.

Thanks so much for sharing. I ordered the kit today along with a few bottles of juice

So, i had one niggle, now i have two.

I'm using the 0.2 coils, so not sure if it does this with any other, but..... the resistance fluctuates by up to 0.03 ohms (ranging from 0.19 to 0.22) every time you pop the pod back on. Unsure if this is coil related, or the mod, but it's slightly annoying i've got to adjust the wattage to get my sweet spot again.

Does this happen to anyone else? It's not a massive pain, i LOVE this kit as it has yet to leak on me like the Boost did

I'm using the 0.2 coils, so not sure if it does this with any other, but..... the resistance fluctuates by up to 0.03 ohms (ranging from 0.19 to 0.22) every time you pop the pod back on. Unsure if this is coil related, or the mod, but it's slightly annoying i've got to adjust the wattage to get my sweet spot again.

Does this happen to anyone else? It's not a massive pain, i LOVE this kit as it has yet to leak on me like the Boost did
I've not noticed it but then I've not looked. Lol.
I can imagine with coil connection coming via spring mounted copper pins and the sensitivity of the dry hit protection that this may be a common minor occurrence.
I will check later.

Have you allowed the coil to cool down? the slight fluctuation shouldn't make that much difference but a room temperature coil should stay consistent.

I think she finds the 0.3ohm coil more flexible for cooler lower wattage use. Very flexible design.
Yeah I do like the way you can swap and change between the 2, including 2 pods is ideal for out and about as the 0.3 is ideal for a longer battery life.
I seriously love this PodMod - resisted buying a spare so far, thankfully 2 pods have helped me resist.

Have you allowed the coil to cool down? the slight fluctuation shouldn't make that much difference but a room temperature coil should stay consistent.
Yep this is with a cool pod, left at room temp. Its an oddity for sure, but its not gonna stop me using it.

Just checked mine cold; took them off hit fire then put them back on and both are reading 0.01ohm lower which is well within the tolerance.

I'm surprised its making a difference to the wattage required though, I have Smart VW mode set on mine and rarely stray from the auto setting as it hits perfect for me.

Out of interest did you get the 2ml TPD pods? if so did you manage to remove the silicone?

Just checked mine cold; took them off hit fire then put them back on and both are reading 0.01ohm lower which is well within the tolerance.

I'm surprised its making a difference to the wattage required though, I have Smart VW mode set on mine and rarely stray from the auto setting as it hits perfect for me.

Out of interest did you get the 2ml TPD pods? if so did you manage to remove the silicone?

I only have to adjust it by about 5 watts so its no biggie. I'm using the 4ml pods, i couldn't find any way of removing the bung in these pods due to the metal cage for the coil fitment, and the tank can't be split like the boost can, i think its ultrasonically welded together. New pods are better though since it doesn't restrict the escape of bubbles to the fill port when filling

Hey

Just seen this on Insta so thought i would share here...........;)
Screenshot_20200223-101430_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom