What's new

Vaporesso Swag PX80 mod only

How bout just making the drip tip on the px80 pods removable, since they seem so intent on not allowing any other pods to be used on it. They already have the coils

And they arent making a 510 for the kit, they r making one for the mod only. Ppl who buy the kit r s.o.l. apparently.
Im sure they will release one eventually, or reewape will

The male coils don't fit the Swag @Jd_, only the female. It's really annoying. I've made MTL coils with the RBA though. You can't beat me that easily!!!!

Apologies @Jd_, you are correct, of course all the GTX coils fit the PX80. I've got myself all confused and mixed up the PX80 with PM40 where the female coils don't fit.

Thank you for correcting my error. I'd hate to send anybody down the wrong path.
:thankssign: :hugs:

That's good news mate. I've got the mod + adapter arriving any day now.

It's a fantastic kit @rew. Really comfortable.

Another day another item to open my wallet for. Still, at least it's only a few quid.

It's a fantastic kit @rew. Really comfortable.

Another day another item to open my wallet for. Still, at least it's only a few quid.

I'm not interested in the pod but been really keen to just get the mod since it first came out.

I'm not interested in the pod but been really keen to just get the mod since it first came out.

Yep, the pod is just a bit too airy, it'll be a great little mod for a tank. @Vaporesso still need to get their act together and bring out an MTL pod though.

Yep, the pod is just a bit too airy, it'll be a great little mod for a tank. @Vaporesso still need to get their act together and bring out an MTL pod though.
It almost seems as tho their product developement is asleep at the wheel.

I can come up with 5 accessories off the top of my head that would be easily marketable

It almost seems as tho their product developement is asleep at the wheel.

I can come up with 5 accessories off the top of my head that would be easily marketable

Send them some feedback. You never know.

Back
Top Bottom