What's new

Vaporesso Swag PX80 mod only

rew

Olympian
Have just seen the PX80 listed on Healthcabin as a mod with a 510 connection fitted. It is pre order at the moment.

https://www.healthcabin.net/vaporesso-swag-px80-80w-mod-p/26411.html

SWAG-PX80-Mod-1.jpg

Lol can't believe instead of including a 510 adaptor with the first version they release this version.
The mod has the magnets fitted (not sure if pod does to) that makes it repel the voopoo pnp pods so the drag x adaptors wont work either i guess.

Lol can't believe instead of including a 510 adaptor with the first version they release this version.
The mod has the magnets fitted (not sure if pod does to) that makes it repel the voopoo pnp pods so the drag x adaptors wont work either i guess.

Yeah, wasn't expecting a 'different' version. Been waiting for the 510 adapter before I purchased one and now this turns up. Anyway will probably buy this mod only version.

Ooh, i dig that, i dunno how well the magnets are gonna hold on to fullsize tanks but i luv the screen on that thing

In stock now at Healthcabin. Have just put in an order. Was able to pay with Paypal too. Can't see a 510 adapter listed separately though.

In stock now at Healthcabin. Have just put in an order. Was able to pay with Paypal too. Can't see a 510 adapter listed separately though.
Uggh, ya know?

Is anyone absolutely sure the wotofo manik doesnt take the gtx .8 ohm coils?

Im about done with vaporesso

Strange there's no separate 510. You'd think they release it if they're making one for the kit

Still, just an MTL pod to go now, then it'll be perfect @Vaporesso.

How bout just making the drip tip on the px80 pods removable, since they seem so intent on not allowing any other pods to be used on it. They already have the coils

And they arent making a 510 for the kit, they r making one for the mod only. Ppl who buy the kit r s.o.l. apparently.
Im sure they will release one eventually, or reewape will

Back
Top Bottom