What's new

Vaporesso Gen. Worth buying?

Jerri

Postman
Shinyitus is in full swing. I spotted the vaporesso gen for £30 and wondering if it’s worth a buy?

Anyone have one and care to give me their opinion?

thanks!

Vaporesso Gen thumbs up and loveathon incoming in 5...4...3...2....

@Jerri
Wow they are slow answering this one. Maybe their batteries are flat :18:
I don't have one mate but many here do and love them. They seem to have been one of the top mods going by all the praise others here have heaped on them. If you could get one at a good price I highly doubt you would regret it. :thumbup:

@Jerri
Wow they are slow answering this one. Maybe their batteries are flat :18:
I don't have one mate but many here do and love them. They seem to have been one of the top mods going by all the praise others here have heaped on them. If you could get one at a good price I highly doubt you would regret it. :thumbup:

Thanks! I would have just grabbed one but I’ve had a bit of shinyitis lately and have bought three RTA’s. A aegis mini and an aegis X plus batteries and a new charger. So what I really want is someone to talk me out of buying one

But the blue gen looks amazing!!’

ive got one gets a 10/10 from me well worth buying mate fantastic Mod

Thank you!

Thanks! I would have just grabbed one but I’ve had a bit of shinyitis lately and have bought three RTA’s. A aegis mini and an aegis X plus batteries and a new charger. So what I really want is someone to talk me out of buying one

But the blue gen looks amazing!!’

Thank you!
Sorry but you’re shit out of luck getting anyone to talk you out of buying a gen!

The only negative I’ve heard and it’s purely subjective to the person was that it was too big for their hands!

I have the BLUE one and frikkin love it, looks and feels superb, it also hits like a train, one of the fastest mods out there.

Only reason not to buy one is ...................... erm....................... nope I can't think of one.

Go on go on go on...........

GEN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom