What's new

Vaporesso gen mod issues

Has anybody noticed any issues with coil readings on this mod?

With my falcon king tank its reading the coils at 0.20 on every other mod its reading 0.15 or 0.16. I am also get some intermittent check atomizer errors. This is happening on all 4 gen mods I have

As anyone else had these issues?
If it's one type of tank that is doing it on all the same type of mods, that would point to the tank being the problem.

I don't mean the tank is faulty, but it might be a combination of the tank having a relatively short 510 pin and the mods having a relatively deep 510 connector, for instance.

Or perhaps the tank has a relatively long 510 pin, and has pushed the sprung 510 connectors on the mods down a little too far and they haven't sprung back properly, which amounts to the same thing.

The mods will have a sprung 510 connector, have you checked the connector is moving up and down freely?

Have you tried different tank (not a falcon king) on the mods?

I'm having an issue with my vaperesso gen it's like when I hit the fire button it just turns off the screen? Then I'll try again and it'll say low battery then read like 96% battery (all after putting fresh batteries in the mod) then other times it'll just hit for a second band stop and not "turn on" for a while like I won't be able to turn it off or on even after pull the batteries out and putting them back in is there possibly like a software update I could download? Has anyone ever experienced what I'm dealing with ? It's in the middle of the Corona virus bullshit so all vape shops around me are closed any help would be greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom