What's new

Vaporesso gen mod issues

how long have you had it?

I got it when it first came out in the UK. I think I've had them all around 2months. I bought them all from cloudstix

To be honest in the last week all of them have started behaving like they are going to develop a fault

Last edited:
The difference between 015 and 0.17 is only 0.02 which is perfectly acceptable. Have you changed the coil recently?

I got mine from ebay. but i'm giving it two months before leaving a review. from experaince I've noticed mods break after 2 months.

I got mine from ebay. but i'm giving it two months before leaving a review. from experaince I've noticed mods break after 2 months.

I've been vaping 7 months. The first internal battery mods I bought have pretty much all packed up

I agree I think these entry level mods arent built to last

I'm actually thinking of upgrading all my mods to yihi sx mini g glass. They costs 3 times as much but I think they are built to last.

I purchased some mods from uk vape kings and there receipt said something along the lines that mods only last 2 months

Pretty sure every mod the wife and I own are older than 7 months.

The only stuff newer is my dinky little pods and her Nord (maybe, it's not new) and rpm.

Even her first device (aspire spryte) is still going just fine.

None of them are exactly high end either.

2 months is frankly balls.

what is a yihi sx mini g glass? my mod is fine. just waiting for the two month mark. there was a thing in the box about guarantee. I've not sent mine off yet.

. there was a thing in the box about guarantee. I've not sent mine off yet.

Don't bother tbh.

You have 6 months cover by law from the retailer.

After that it'd be down to the manufacturer - which would likely mean posting it to China and waiting 4 months for them to tell you it's not covered...

@lene SX Mini G Class

ecigwarehouse.co.uk_Authentic_YiHi_SX_Mini_G_Class_SX550J_200W_Box_Mod_In_Stock__09118__04073.1512470904.gif

Back
Top Bottom