What's new

Vaponaute hypersonic

Equipped with a Bottom feeder pin
22mm

"The cylindrical and small chamber was designed and designed to leave no free space other than that required for the flow of "steam", creating an extremely accurate restoration of flavours."

"The airholes are oriented towards the centre and converge in one and the same point, that is to say, at the level of the coil creating a power effect allowing it to deliver a maximum of steam. They also benefit from a 25-degree downward tilt to increase the power of the flow and to avoid the risk of running over squonk. "

"And in order to avoid overheating during use, the upper part of the chamber is made in Ultem."

The kit:

• 1 HYPERSONIC
  • 1 pin BF
  • 2 screws M2, 5X4
  • 1 allen key
  • 1 viton black O-ring ID16mm
  • 1 polycarbonate top-cap
Sounds good small chamber, 22mm, squonk. Ticks 3 boxes

€ 129.00

Didn't bother with the Supersonic, despite an expensive habit of buying every atomiser they've made, as I was sick of the sight of tiny rdas at the time.
But this has me here typing this.

I love a bit of Vaponaute...but there’s more than a little bit of me that is convinced it’s all made in China now. That isn’t bad in itself as long a the price reflects it. It doesn’t.

...convinced it’s all made in China now. That isn’t bad in itself as long a the price reflects it. It doesn’t.

Didn't Geekay Vapes start that rumour you're spreading there after he had no response from them about Le Concorde's machining quality? He does get upset.
If they're getting stuff made in China don't you think it odd they limit the numbers to 1000 or so every time? Cheapskates.

Didn't Geekay Vapes start that rumour you're spreading there after he had no response from them about Le Concorde's machining quality? He does get upset.
If they're getting stuff made in China don't you think it odd they limit the numbers to 1000 or so every time? Cheapskates.
No idea who that is, this is just a feeling I have.

I’d love to be proved wrong, I have a lot of love for Vaponaute.

It's going to be the supersonic with a tank isn't it.
No bad thing as that was an excellent rda.

Doesn’t look like a mini tank RDA

C8F980FB-CA36-4DCA-94C9-240FE331ADEF.jpeg

I'm guessing everything in the picture is the right way up aside from the base - and the 'mini tank' is the other side of the base, which might make it easier to fill than previous like the Zephyr. Not that it's all that difficult. ;)

Don't think you'll be able to drip on/in it very easily.

l-hypersonic-vaponaute.jpg l-hypersonic-vaponaute (1).jpg

Hard to tell, but ?5mm or more taller with the base/tank. Pics are from Kumulus Vape, couldn't find bigger.

Back
Top Bottom