What's new

Vaping out

Markfletcher007

Achiever
Went on a mini works do last night, had my main night out last week so this was a mini night out with 5 people.

We decided to go to Jongleurs in Nottingham and then off to the Balti House about 1/2 mile away.

We had booked a side table at Jongleurs as we always find it better out the way and not surrounded by people, as we were at the side it gave us an opportunity to vape of which we did quite openly, a couple of the waitress who came asked about them and we explained the whole Ecig thing and let them try with favourable results as they thought they were amazing.

The floor manager then came and stood about 2ft from our table whilst the show was on and I and the rest of us assumed that we were going to be asked to stop so put the vapours down and waited till she had moved away.

At the interval the floor manager returned to the table and asked us about the ecigs and explained that the waitress had told her about them and she was curious to see them and had stood discretely near the table so she could see, we said we thought she was going to ask us to stop and she said why as we were all using devices without glowing lights and were being discreet, she was also aware that they did not produce smoke but asked if she could try, we of course handed over the mods for a flavour tasting and she was amazed and said she was going to get one soon!

After the show which was exceedingly good including the close up magician Roy Bond who was amazing and if you get chance to see him please do, we set off for our Indian meal at the Balti House, we arrived and were greeted warmly and as we were the only ones in the restaurant we had a vape, the owner came over the the table to look at what we were doing, so we explained what they were and he thought they were brilliant and would take over from cigarettes he refrained from trying as he did not smoke, I would not normally vape in a restaurant but as we were on our own and all vaped I made an exception.

So it was a great night and can't recommend Jongleurs and the Balti House enough, sorry I have to end this story now as the neighbour has come around and said he needs help with a blocked drainpipe !!

I love stories that this. Thanks for sharing Markfletcher007

I use one particular curry house quite a lot and I'm a known Vaper. One of the waiters always makes a point of asking me to show them my latest device and then calls the other waiters over to see. Strange thing is none of them want to try it.

Back
Top Bottom