What's new

Vaping Hacks

I was thinking about the rainbow tanks. I thought that the colour was achieved by heating the metal to get that effect.

Perhaps some might be.
some might be a paint finish.

I have no idea.
The my little pony look is not really my sort of thing.

Just thought I should point out that there are different types of finish and they are not all easy to remove.

Perhaps some might be.
some might be a paint finish.

I have no idea.
The my little pony look is not really my sort of thing.

Just thought I should point out that there are different types of finish and they are not all easy to remove.
Definately, worth noting.

I had issues with the first Freemax Mesh tank and coils. Would last just a few days if lucky, flavour would die off by the second, dry hit every few draw's, even if you let it sit. Waited, got some more coils from elsewhere couple of months later, same problem. Was the worst tank and coils I have had other than my Clieto.
Yet at the time everyone here said theirs were fine.
I somehow will end up with something that has a problem even if it is just 1 in a bazzillion that has and all the rest are great. Im almost convinced that at the shops and warehouses they must have all the dodgy gear sitting in a box with "For Tazz" written on it. :18:
:hmm: Why am I laughing, I think it actually might be true!?
It does exist.

Take for example the SKRR tank. when i reviewed it i gave it a glowing review, really enjoyed using that tank. The airflow was fantastic and a rather unique way of vaping, flavour was good enough and coil life was great. I meant every word i said at the time, i loved that tank and that was over a few weeks of use constantly, not a quick 5 minute job.

So i also reviewed the Luxe nano, the Gen 2 and the Luxe itself. All of those tanks came with the SKRR as well, and not one of them have been enjoyable. The coils have struggled, coil life has been poor and no longer an ejoyable experience. That is another 3 different ones so another potentially 6 coils after the two i originally enjoyed.

So it is possible to have bad experiences from someone else because i did myself using essentially the same tank on multiple occasions. The same way as when i got the mesh pro i didnt encounter any issues but did so when i revisited it as previously stated. I know someone in work who uses the alien and baby beast, yet digging my one out recently i had a terrible experience.

It does exist.

Take for example the SKRR tank. when i reviewed it i gave it a glowing review, really enjoyed using that tank. The airflow was fantastic and a rather unique way of vaping, flavour was good enough and coil life was great. I meant every word i said at the time, i loved that tank and that was over a few weeks of use constantly, not a quick 5 minute job.

So i also reviewed the Luxe nano, the Gen 2 and the Luxe itself. All of those tanks came with the SKRR as well, and not one of them have been enjoyable. The coils have struggled, coil life has been poor and no longer an ejoyable experience. That is another 3 different ones so another potentially 6 coils after the two i originally enjoyed.

So it is possible to have bad experiences from someone else because i did myself using essentially the same tank on multiple occasions. The same way as when i got the mesh pro i didnt encounter any issues but did so when i revisited it as previously stated. I know someone in work who uses the alien and baby beast, yet digging my one out recently i had a terrible experience.
have you gone back to the original skrr and mod and tried that again.
two things
either faulty tank or coils or new mods used are giving out false readings on what it says it is pushing out in wattage.
ive got 2 skrr tanks and been flawless since i got them over 6 month ago but i am using the same lux mod they came with.

have you gone back to the original skrr and mod and tried that again.
two things
either faulty tank or coils or new mods used are giving out false readings on what it says it is pushing out in wattage.
ive got 2 skrr tanks and been flawless since i got them over 6 month ago but i am using the same lux mod they came with.
I used them over several mods. all made by vaporesso each time and i would have used the skrr originally over a few mods as i bought it outside of a kit the first time.

It was certainly the coils, they weren't terrible as such, well the luxe nano coils were by a mile. I just found them to under perform quite a bit compared to the original one i bought so i have never bought new coils for it. A shame as i say but saves me wasting money on coils to find it out at least.

So I can’t find anywhere to actually ask this
But I have a Rincoe mechman 228w mod,
Brought it second hand (money’s tight but trying to get back into vaping instead of smoking) and I can’t work out what screws I need for the inside of the mod, as they are rounded, I can get them out they aren’t that bad but don’t want to put the same ones back in obviously, any one know the size?

A thin strip of PTFE tape wrapped around 1 or 2mm of the 510 connector on BF atties before screwing onto squonk mods keeps any liquid from seeping between atty and 510 plate.

Back
Top Bottom