What's new

Vaping Hacks

thanks to black friday the whole set up mod n tank was about £18 ......... sadly Mrs Cat has banned me from using it when shes around(the only time).......it throws off some huuuuuuge clouds
Hehe see cheap stuff can turn out really good. Hopefully you have a few more times when ur not banned lol.

I found dry hitting an issue with the mesh pro myself funnily enough. Only when the tank starts to deplete past half way.

I think it is down to the wicking not being able to keep up as you put so much power through it.
I had issues with the first Freemax Mesh tank and coils. Would last just a few days if lucky, flavour would die off by the second, dry hit every few draw's, even if you let it sit. Waited, got some more coils from elsewhere couple of months later, same problem. Was the worst tank and coils I have had other than my Clieto.
Yet at the time everyone here said theirs were fine.
I somehow will end up with something that has a problem even if it is just 1 in a bazzillion that has and all the rest are great. Im almost convinced that at the shops and warehouses they must have all the dodgy gear sitting in a box with "For Tazz" written on it. :18:
:hmm: Why am I laughing, I think it actually might be true!?

I had issues with the first Freemax Mesh tank and coils. Would last just a few days if lucky, flavour would die off by the second, dry hit every few draw's, even if you let it sit. Waited, got some more coils from elsewhere couple of months later, same problem. Was the worst tank and coils I have had other than my Clieto.
Yet at the time everyone here said theirs were fine.
I somehow will end up with something that has a problem even if it is just 1 in a bazzillion that has and all the rest are great. Im almost convinced that at the shops and warehouses they must have all the dodgy gear sitting in a box with "For Tazz" written on it. :18:
:hmm: Why am I laughing, I think it actually might be true!?
I have the perfect solution..........buy your gear in someone else's name then these nasty shops and warehouses won't know it's you.

I have the perfect solution..........buy your gear in someone else's name then these nasty shops and warehouses won't know it's you.
Sometimes the best idea totally escapes us. Brilliant, from now on I'll be Pepe Lopez. :thumbup:

See a tank you like at a bargain price but its only available in gold or rainbow and you want silver. brasso polish wadding works a treat.
I brought 2 gold beserker minis around 3 months ago and on one the gold had started wearing on the airflow ring where I grip to screw on/off of mod. So started wondering how much elbow grease it would take to polish the gold off? About 5 minutes worth is the answer. I left the inner chamber gold cos the fat glass fits so tight it will probably break if I try to remove it.
20191229_150619-1.jpg

I assume it will work on any of the metalic finishes

Last edited:
See a tank you like at a bargain price but its only available in gold or rainbow and you want silver. brasso polish wadding works a treat.
I brought 2 gold beserker minis around 3 months ago and on one the gold had started wearing on the airflow ring where I grip to screw on/off of mod. So started wondering how much elbow grease it would take to polish the gold off? About 5 minutes worth is the answer. I left the inner chamber gold cos the fat glass fits so tight it will probably break if I try to remove it.
View attachment 207683
Like it. Im usually the other way round. I like gold and rainbow colours lol. Worth noting tho.

Not all colour finishes on atties are equally easy to remove.

Some are just sprayed on and are easily removed. I believe some are baked on and can be very hard.

I stripped a couple of royal hunter rda clones. A black one stripped in a few minutes with a dremel and looked like a new steel device .
The metallic blue one took a lot of work and the finish was less than pristine. Sure I got rid of the paint but also a fair bit of surface metal.

If the device is getting easily scratched, then removing the rest is likely to be easy. Otherwise you could be in for a lot of work to get a good job done.

Not all colour finishes on atties are equally easy to remove.

Some are just sprayed on and are easily removed. I believe some are baked on and can be very hard.

I stripped a couple of royal hunter rda clones. A black one stripped in a few minutes with a dremel and looked like a new steel device .
The metallic blue one took a lot of work and the finish was less than pristine. Sure I got rid of the paint but also a fair bit of surface metal.

If the device is getting easily scratched, then removing the rest is likely to be easy. Otherwise you could be in for a lot of work to get a good job done.
I was thinking about the rainbow tanks. I thought that the colour was achieved by heating the metal to get that effect.

Back
Top Bottom