POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Vaping Hacks

Discussion in 'Everything ECigs' started by Sacred Vape, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Sacred Vape

Sacred Vape Achiever

What are your best vaping hacks? From little shortcuts, to helpful advice not printed in the instructions? Something that would help vapers, especially new to it all?

I'll start, Any TPD tanks normally have bubble glass available for it online, or simply order online to get the full capacity version.

• Like Like x 1
  2. oORobOo

oORobOo Postman

Great idea for a topic this.

For years I have always poked 2 pin prick holes in the cotton of each juice feed slot on coils (think since the TFv8 when certain coils didn't Wick very well) I have found my coils last a lot longer than average and I haven't had a dry hit in years. If you do this just do literally 2 pin pricks anymore may flood it. ☺️

3. Frogprince

Frogprince Postman

Check POTV often, there's always stuff the learn.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Badayuni

Badayuni Postman

Have you ever tried this with mesh pro coils? I'm getting an annoying issue with the coils which I just posted about

5. oORobOo

oORobOo Postman

I've not tried it specifically with those coils however from looking at your problem it's exactly what used to happen with the TFv8 so I think it may well help.

I would suggest trying the above and also gently scraping a needle over the cotton to rough it up a small amount and wearing them in slowly. Starting at about half the recommended wattage do 4/5 puffs wait a couple minutes go up 5 watts and repeat is what I used to do and it made the world of difference.

Coils def legit? Seen a few people have a problem with the mesh pro but not very many.

• Thank Thank x 1