What's new

Vaping Bogan

You just dont get it mate. Its not how "you" see them, its how those in authority see them. If we treat this as a game of cards mate, you will win every time and make me look like as you said that person who cries "oh think of the children". You will be able to find 100 cookie pics for every drug like one I can every time. Here when dealing with the men in suit's wisdom dicatates you know your opponent, what and how he thinks, not what you think, what he thinks and how he is likely to view things. When taking on an opponent you gotta sometimes see things through his eyes. Dont you get it, what I've been trying to show? It's not about what you see them as. But ah forget it. You win.

The authorities will see it anyway they like to suit their agenda. If they want to see it as sherbet they will say that images that appeal to kids (candy) are being used to sell vaping. You won't win by throwing people like Sam under the bus, you'll win by showing that they are talking absolute tosh.

You aren't 'taking an opponent on' you are trying to appease them by stabbing someone, who is clearly on your side, in the back.

Last edited:

portrait-of-a-male-doctor-shouting-on-stock-images_csp11036050.jpg

By the way, @Tazz , I do get it. We're sitting in the UK with nothing worse than the TPD restrictions. We don't have the issues you do in Oz, so I can understand your frustration.

What I don't believe is that this is Bogan's fault. Love him or hate him, he does actually promote safety and is not responsible for industry standard images used for flavouring. IMHO. :)

Surely most people see this more often?

View attachment 193894
giphy (6).gif

Terrible ... terrible ... terrible ...

Seems to me like frustration is getting the better of some and they're lashing out at an easy target because the real target is faceless and too difficult to reach. Bogan does not deserve to carry the blame for Australia's anti-nicotine stance and policies.
I heard it said that vaping's biggest enemy is vaping itself. Splitting into factions and turning against each other is not acting in the best interests of vaping. To me, Bogan should be applauded for his advocacy, not pilloried because of his online persona and vaping style.

Not my cup of tea. Hair like that should be banned. Can’t stand his vids.

However he has a usp and it works for him so fair play. He’s in the entertainment business after all.

I agree the whole industry is a bit silly and shoots itself in the foot over and over. Childish mods, childish packaging and so on.

I choose not to watch but as long as he’s a decent person, not harming anyone or being a twat then I’m fine with that.

I’ll stick to my mild mannered reviewers

Back
Top Bottom