What's new

Vaping advocacy

Probably not as much as you think it does. They all court public opinion. If you want vaping to survive you need to get people onboard to make as much noise as the other side. So far there has been a failure to act in an effective cohesive manner from the vaping side, too many in it for the quick buck...

Probably not as much as you think it does. They all court public opinion. If you want vaping to survive you need to get people onboard to make as much noise as the other side. So far there has been a failure to act in an effective cohesive manner from the vaping side, too many in it for the quick buck...
I just figured Republicans wud be better cause they dont put regulations on big bussiness. So I figured theyd leave flavors alone.

The only people opposing vaping are people who make money out of smoking. The government will make money out of smoking no matter who you vote for.

They may ban the sale of flavoured ejuice but they can't ban any of the ingredients. All they can do - all they want to do - is make vaping so inconvenient everyone goes back to smoking. That's because they are politicians and all politicians, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever, are evil scum who care for nothing but their pockets.

Jo swinson for president.

Wrong. We need a World President who can appeal to everybody and has common sense policies...

screen-shot-2017-06-18-at-18-17-54.png

I think the two biggest problems facing vaping in America are the health care system which is treatment based, ie they make money for every cancer treatment or prescription sold, and the master settlement agreement. Do you think its a coincidence that california is at the forefront of flavour bans & restrictions? They've already spent years worth of money they were counting on receiving from big tobacco. Sales are down, so how do we get people smoking again...

Back
Top Bottom