What's new

Vaping advocacy

Jackvape

Postman
Since most of u dont live in the US u may not know the answer. But if we want to keep flavors who do we vote for Republicans or Democrats.

I wouldn't vote for any political party based solely on their stance with regard to vaping. There are more important issues in life than nicotine addiction.

Not sure it will matter, isn't more to do with the FDA and various lobbying groups? Both will exist regardless of how you vote.

Republicans seem to be more pro vaping then Democrats.

If that's the case then clearly it doesn't matter as the republicans are in the White House and I'm pretty sure they control the Senate too.... and things aren't exactly going well right now are they?

If that's the case then clearly it doesn't matter as the republicans are in the White House and I'm pretty sure they control the Senate too.... and things aren't exactly going well right now are they?
Im personally a Democrat. I just dont want to vote against vaping. Vapors have to stick together and stay involved to keep vaping alive.

Your biggest issue is the anti-vaping lobby, the politicians are just chasing votes and go with the folks screaming loudest.

Back
Top Bottom