What's new

Vapestick max

andy watson

Hi all,

I hope someone on here can help.

I started using vapestick cartomisers a long time ago, which finally got me off smoking. :)

Anyway, since then I have moved onto using the clearomizer system with the batteries. This works fine for me. However I know the batteries need replacing over time. Over the years I have tried all kinds of batteries, and none of them have really lasted- in fact I still use the original max batteries. This is normally due to the pins getting squashed when screwing in the clearomiser, from what I can tell. I've been reading up on this, and it appears the vapestick max battery has a spring loaded pin- which might be the reason both are still going strong.

So my question(s) is/are:

1) Is there anywhere that vapestick max batteries are still available. Google hasn't helped here.
2) Are there any batteries available which are the same as the max, and simply rebranded/copied?
3) Is there another similar battery with the same design feature I could buy instead?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi @andy watson and welcome to the planet.

wrong mod link so removed.
tbh honest internal batteries are not worth replacing and easier and sometimes cheaper to just buy a new mod.
if you are still using the tank advertised in above link then that can be used on most mods.

maybe buy a single battery mod which uses a removable 18650 battery. something like vaporesso armour pro (100w) or cube (think its 80w). these can easily be used at low wattage what you are ued too.

have a look through post 5 here which has our recommended suppliers. ecigone, vaping101, cloudstix to name a few have sales on this weekend.
and for batteries fogstar.
POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Last edited:
Don't know this kit you are using. I think the battery you are after is similar to the Vapouriz fuse battery. https://www.vapouriz.co.uk/fuse-battery-650mah.html

That looks identical to the vapestick batteries I use.

The problem is that so many just don't seem to last. I wondered if anyone on here had some detailed knowledge about why the vapestick ones last so long, and some similar alternatives.

Many thanks

That looks identical to the vapestick batteries I use.

The problem is that so many just don't seem to last. I wondered if anyone on here had some detailed knowledge about why the vapestick ones last so long, and some similar alternatives.

Many thanks
You really are vaping on old technology using them batteries bud but if you want it to last longer then pick one with a larger mah number than 650.

You misunderstand.

It's not the duration of the charge- although I have tried a number of the bigger charge batteries for convenience.

After a while they stop working. I have read that this is because the central pin gets bent from the pressure of the clearomiser being screwed into place. For some reason the larger capacity batteries actually seem more susceptible. I have seen and tried a repair, pulling the pin back up- but this seems to be a very short lived solution. I assume the metal is already fatigued and bends back quickly. From further reading (but I can't confirm this) the vapestick batteries have pins which are spring loaded- so don't suffer from this problem.

Stop screwing the tank on tight and the centre pin won't get damaged. They need to be finger tight.

@andy watson you’ll maybe be able to confirm if the vapestick max battery has a spring by very lightly pushing it with a toothpick and seeing if it moves.

One of the aspire cf mods might suit your needs:

The aspire cf sub comes with a built in battery, however these haven't been made for over 2 years and any "new" stock will have been sat on a shelf for at least that amount of time and the internal battery may not be that great after all that time.

The aspire cf mod uses a replaceable 18650 battery, you will also need to buy a battery and a charger.

Both can still be found cheaply if you use google/eBay etc.

Back
Top Bottom