What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapelustion Hannya II 2 advice needed

sGs.Gendo

Initiate
Hi!

Just got some good advice in the New Users thread and got me an Aspire Neeko RTA to try and emulate a cig draw as close as possible.

Now I was looking at mods and seen this review here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/vapelustion-hannya-ii-2.html

Absolutely in love with the looks as it's not the typical thing out there, now, I'm looking to mainly MTL but want the flexibility of DTL later on, is this a good device? Does it lack any feature I should be aware of? Or any recommendations at maximum this price point with batteries included?

Thanks

If you're buying purely for the looks - it may be worth looking at the (just released/about to be released?) Dovpo MVV dual 18650 regulated mod as some come with Manga styled doors.

Manga styling isn't really for me, but if it's what you're looking for it's probably a choice between this and Dovpo. I've not really seen any Vapelustion mods for sale in the UK that weren't offered by drop shippers so you may be ordering from china/have to order from China to get one, which takes time and patience - and if you buy a dud you will be in for considerable hassle.

If you do buy the Vapelustion I'm sure it will be fine for MTL/DL (so will every other dual 18650 regulated mod out there), but I think the price is a bit steep for what it is. £40 to £50 for a plastic mod seems a bit ripe to me - but I'm a tightwad lol.

If you're buying purely for the looks - it may be worth looking at the (just released/about to be released?) Dovpo MVV dual 18650 regulated mod as some come with Manga styled doors.

Good suggestion but wouldn't know how to use that lol.

I already bought the other one (I blame the beer) from SR-Vapes arriving tomorrow so it should be legit!

Back
Top Bottom