What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefly firebolt cotton.

OK so I've had the bag of Firebolt delivered today, and I've just popped some in the new Kylin 2 RTA, with the provided 3mm triple fused claptons. I have to say it's VERY tight in 3mm (though I know some say the tighter the better), almost took the coils with it, however it's still wicking pretty well. I'd say these would be just about perfect in 3.5mm coils myself. I know you can also get a 'mixed edition' bag, with 7 of each designed for 2.5, 3, and 3.5, but since I always stick to 3mm I'm not paying six quid for seven wicks!
That said, vaped about half a tank through now, and they're really starting to shine. Very, very clean taste, no odd twangs coming through, just pure flavour.
I wouldn't say they're a million times better than labo, but they are better.
Money wise, yes they're dearer, but you can easy get 2 coils wicked with one piece. Not sure if I'll permanently switch from labo, we'll see how it goes.

OK so I've had the bag of Firebolt delivered today, and I've just popped some in the new Kylin 2 RTA, with the provided 3mm triple fused claptons. I have to say it's VERY tight in 3mm (though I know some say the tighter the better), almost took the coils with it, however it's still wicking pretty well. I'd say these would be just about perfect in 3.5mm coils myself. I know you can also get a 'mixed edition' bag, with 7 of each designed for 2.5, 3, and 3.5, but since I always stick to 3mm I'm not paying six quid for seven wicks!
That said, vaped about half a tank through now, and they're really starting to shine. Very, very clean taste, no odd twangs coming through, just pure flavour.
I wouldn't say they're a million times better than labo, but they are better.
Money wise, yes they're dearer, but you can easy get 2 coils wicked with one piece. Not sure if I'll permanently switch from labo, we'll see how it goes.
I find pulling the firebolt cotton back and forth till it slides easily works purfectly....love firebolt

I find pulling the firebolt cotton back and forth till it slides easily works purfectly....love firebolt
Same here, I always do a bit of back and forth to settle it. The hard bit is the initial pull-through, I had to put a fingernail against the trailing end of the coil to stop it ripping it out ! Wondering if anyone has their own remedies? Like giving it a bit of a roll, or a slight full-length comb out before threading perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom