What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefly firebolt cotton.

The £4.05 is a giveaway :D I use it differently, peel it off in layers and tear a wide strip off. It seems to work better for me and gets me more wicks from a bit.

I’m tempted to try that stuff, getting cotton even at the right thickness is a nightmare being ocd about it, coils are easy, I hate wicking, I mean I really fucking hate wicking, with a passion, I can’t stand it, gets right on my tits, ruins the joy of having a perfectly set coil, wicking and rewicking, hmm is it a bit dry, hmm is that tiny bit of juice a leak, god I hate it, redo it, then redo it again and again. Just sayin.

Get some labo @Jimmydids . You can’t really go wrong it’s £4.05 for 200 pads and if you don’t like it you can use it for all the other cotton pad applications about the house.

Labo are fantastic @Jimmydids . They even do a cotton mask. You should get one.

lotion-mask.jpg

0bff13bc-2cfb-479f-a8ac-04bea54493db.jpg

images

Exactly that. You might need more than one. But you’ll have plenty.

Medium is 200 pieces, large is 120. Medium big enough? Apparently that and muji are frequently bought together on amazon (there are other places you can buy it, not advertising whatsoever unless they want to send me some for free)

Medium is big enough for all that tanks I’ve ever tried it on, even wrapping the strip round le magister. Forget about Muji, Labo is all you need.

Muji is for the heron, I hate wicking that as well, @ZT told me to get some as he’s going to show me how he wicks his

Back
Top Bottom