What's new

Vapefly firebolt cotton.

3dj

Legend
9658123-2.jpg

Just as an adage to my post about getting the vapefly core and how good it is, I must mention the firebolt cotton that came with it. It is bang on size for 3.5mm I/d coils. Piss easy to thread with the plastic end thing. Wasn't expecting much from this, but. After loading it with juice, the first vape on it was pure flavour, no shitty cotton taste at all. I have just ordered a few packets of this. Also, it is Japanese organic cotton. Gotta be worth a try guys.

I can get a massive bag of organic Japanese cotton delivered to my door for £4.05. I can cut it and twist it at the end for free.

I can get a massive bag of organic Japanese cotton delivered to my door for £4.05. I can cut it and twist it at the end for free.
Yes, we can all twist our cotton. But my point is with this cotton, you do not have to fuck about getting your cotton to the right diameter. And the plastic end makes life easier. But my main point with this cotton was the lack of cotton taste on the first vape. I think this stuff is pretty good. And If I want to buy cotton that saves me time and energy fucking about, I will jolly well will fucking do it.

Muji is too easy to use. You get to know the width to cut, them peal off the outside layers. Simple.
Why buy cotton that someone else has decided is the right width for your coils?

Why buy cotton that someone else has decided is the right width for your coils?
Cos it is right for my coils. Simple as that really. I can just image the makers of these wicks sat around a table saying "what size of coils should we make our new wicks fit?" "I know" says one person "lets make them to suit 3dj,s coils cos he is a lazy fucker" If people want to make wicks that fit my coils with me not having to fuck about, then I with buy them. regardless of cost.

Cos it is right for my coils. Simple as that really. I can just image the makers of these wicks sat around a table saying "what size of coils should we make our new wicks fit?" "I know" says one person "lets make them to suit 3dj,s coils cos he is a lazy fucker" If people want to make wicks that fit my coils with me not having to fuck about, then I with buy them. regardless of cost.
£20 each.:D

Back
Top Bottom