What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape hit weakens after 3-4 puffs

sure, I probably wouldn't go higher than 70% PG but that's defo worth a try.

Cool thanks ill give a higher PG blend ago. I live in New Zealand and vape tanks over in the small town were I live don't have a very good selection so I will try your advice first with higher PG then order a new tank off internet if needed thanks

im n

ok. I'm not a fan of tobacco flavours. I never really liked the taste of tobacco even when I was smoking. I use fruity juices at a 50/50 mix sometimes a 60/40 mix with a PG base. should I just go for a higher PG blend. the shop I go to makes it up them selves to whatever PG/VG ratio and nicotine level you want should I be asking them for higher PG cos I don't like high VG so PG would be great.

I would give 70 PG a go, but as Simon points out it does make juice thinner. Have you tried the higher ohm coils, 1.6 and 1.8 ohm. These might work better for thinner juice and you run them at lower watts. You need to experiment a bit to find the best combo.
BTW you might want to get your coils from here: https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/ . Make sure you get Nautilus coils. Ignore this last bit as I just realised you are in New Zealand

I would give 70 PG a go, but as Simon points out it does make juice thinner. Have you tried the higher ohm coils, 1.6 and 1.8 ohm. These might work better for thinner juice and you run them at lower watts. You need to experiment a bit to find the best combo.
BTW you might want to get your coils from here: https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/ . Make sure you get Nautilus coils. Ignore this last bit as I just realised you are in New Zealand

you say you are using 21mg nic. so are you not in the UK as 18mg is the norm and 20mg is the max legally allowed under tpd law.
nic salts in the uk are the highest nic you can buy but they are a lot smoother and you dont get the throat hit with them.

as mentioned above you might be better off with a slightly higher pg juice.

what makes of juice are you using.

scrap that. just seen your last post and you are in new zealand. no idea what their juices are like over there.
higher pg maybe then.

Might also be related to saturation, i am a bit of a chain vaper and vape for flavour and clouds but taste changes if I push the wicking limits. Try to increase a bit the breaks between vapes and see. 10sec extra ,test, 20sec test.

Back
Top Bottom