What's new

Vape hit weakens after 3-4 puffs

Bryanj4

Hi

I use a aspire Zelos mod and use the 0.7omh 23watt coil and its great except every MTL vape iv had before my zelos and including it has lost its nicotine hit after 3-4 puffs. I dont care much about flaver im after the hit like i got when i was smoking and i get it but only for afew puff before it goes until i stop for 10 mins or so then it comes back. I only use MTL vapes. Is ther anyway i can get that hit all the time? Iv moved to 21mg 50/50 to try keep it but its the same just the hit is stronger when its ther.

That will be your body normalizing to the amount of nicotine your taking in and as it gets used to it the "hit" won't hang around beyond your 3-4 puffs so I honestly think it's always gonna be this way for you no matter the strength of nicotine you use or kit once you get used to it its game over

That will be your body normalizing to the amount of nicotine your taking in and as it gets used to it the "hit" won't hang around beyond your 3-4 puffs so I honestly think it's always gonna be this way for you no matter the strength of nicotine you use or kit once you get used to it its game over

thanks for info. its a shame cos never had this problem when I was smoking.

thanks for info. its a shame cos never had this problem when I was smoking.

Are you sure? The first drag of the day for me used to feel 5x as strong as all the others.

Are you vaping like you smoked? ..... leaving it an hour or whatever between, then enjoying vaping for 5 mins or are you vaping continuously and just keeping yourself ticking over on nicotine.

Are you sure? The first drag of the day for me used to feel 5x as strong as all the others.

Are you vaping like you smoked? ..... leaving it an hour or whatever between, then enjoying vaping for 5 mins or are you vaping continuously and just keeping yourself ticking over on nicotine.

No I only vape when I have a craving every 40min to a hour. normally when I had a smoke it was pretty much the same throat hit from start to end with exception of first drag in morning but with vaping only first few puffs throat hit are strong then barely any hit after that till I stop for 10min break but I normally just put up with it till craving gone then have same thing next time I vape or I just have a couple puffs every 15-20mins to keep the throat hit. I don't feel as satisfied without the throat hit.

Ok. Throat hit not nicotine hit. Some juices have more throat hit. Higher PG juices. Tobacco type juices

No I only vape when I have a craving every 40min to a hour. normally when I had a smoke it was pretty much the same throat hit from start to end with exception of first drag in morning but with vaping only first few puffs throat hit are strong then barely any hit after that till I stop for 10min break but I normally just put up with it till craving gone then have same thing next time I vape or I just have a couple puffs every 15-20mins to keep the throat hit. I don't feel as satisfied without the throat hit.

ah.... I see.

Throat hit is something that fades for sure once you get used to it. I'm in 2 minds of what to suggest...

ok, something cheap to try.

LiQuid's 18mg is 60% PG and has a pretty strong throat hit

https://www.onepoundeliquid.com

You can also try these for free..

https://www.myvapebox.co.uk/

they have a good strong throat hit too, too much for some people, but it might be just what you are looking for.

.... if that doesn't work try a different tank, either the Zlide or Zenith from innokin have a good throat hit and can be had for around £20. I think they are both better than the nautilus.

im n
Ok. Throat hit not nicotine hit. Some juices have more throat hit. Higher PG juices. Tobacco type juices

ok. I'm not a fan of tobacco flavours. I never really liked the taste of tobacco even when I was smoking. I use fruity juices at a 50/50 mix sometimes a 60/40 mix with a PG base. should I just go for a higher PG blend. the shop I go to makes it up them selves to whatever PG/VG ratio and nicotine level you want should I be asking them for higher PG cos I don't like high VG so PG would be great.

sure, I probably wouldn't go higher than 70% PG but that's defo worth a try.

... you can go higher, but the tank might get a bit leaky as it will thin the liquid.

Back
Top Bottom