What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape Goo

I ordered razzleberry / MT dew / blueberry cotton candy a while back and they were all junk.

Based on the thickness, throat harshness, and the fact I got a PG headache im going to say it's unlikely they were 70/30.

All dried my mouth out big time.

MT dew was like vaping lemon washing up liquid. Very strong washing up liquid.

Razzleberry had a very strange aftertaste

Blueberry CC was just meh.

I threw them all out in the end. Dodgy batch? Maybe. Tempted on the jungle juice after a recommendation from a friend, but not sure I want to chance throwing my money away like last time. Cheap or not.
+1 ages ago i ordered razzleberry, rocketpop and something else cant remember? All were unbelievably harsh (70/30 6mg) even after long steep. Flavour wasnt particularly great with any of them. Was dissapointed at the time

Ive chucked quite a few away too - they don't seem to be a 70/30 mix to me either. Harsh throat hit and very runny consistency.

I've ordered all mine in 3mg & have been nice so far.
Must confess I haven't tried the fruit stuff.
All been cereal or pudding types

Have recently tried 3 of the flavours.
Salted caramel custard: 10/10 for me this flavour is awesome by far my favorite I've tried.
Custard deluxe: 9/10 very similar to the creamy vanilla custard, very nice vape
Cereal assassin:8/10 nice cereal with a fruity hint am going to steep a little longer as I think it has more to offer

Seen the reviews here and thought I'd give them a try. Overall not bad and for the price I'm liking it. Again it's all down to preference but the ones I tried were all 3mg and were
Pinkchap
Tropix
Jungle juice
Heisengoo
Pinkburg
Hawaian limeade.

Out of all 6 I got to be honest I like them all. I'm going to order another 6 at random and if I like them these will Def be my go to vendor.

Ordered from them a few times with no issues with the liquid but the last time I ordered the liquid was rubbish in all honesty.

Did my normal letting them steep for a week or so and when I tried they (Heisengoo and Grape soda) tasted nothing like when I'd ordered previously, thought it was my coil so swapped it out but still tasted off.

Reluctant to order from them again even if their prices are great...well disappointed.

Ordered from them a few times with no issues with the liquid but the last time I ordered the liquid was rubbish in all honesty.

Did my normal letting them steep for a week or so and when I tried they (Heisengoo and Grape soda) tasted nothing like when I'd ordered previously, thought it was my coil so swapped it out but still tasted off.

Reluctant to order from them again even if their prices are great...well disappointed.

That seems strange to be honest bud, I've tried a lot of flavours from them and they have all tasted of something, the only one I've found that lost its puch after a long steep was gooey treat. It might be worth dropping them a message on Facebook they are always helpfull

Ordered pancake boy, Heisengoo & Blueberry Cotton Candy. Recieved then all last Monday and I've been working my way through them. I have to say without giving them a proper steep they been lush from the get go. Cannot for the life of me complain about the price either. Will Defo be going back for another order .

You'll have trouble ordering at the moment lol, looks like they've been shut down for the time being. They hadn't made alterations to become TPD compliant for Nov 20th phase 2 and still only sold 30ml and 100ml bottles. I like their Refreshers flavour and managed to order a load of 100ml bottles just before they went offline. Was wondering how much longer they were going to carry on before something happened.

They're citing 2 weeks to return, but wouldn't hold ya breath and their range will probably be vastly reduced as well once they realise the cost of having their entire range tested.

Oooopps!!

Back
Top Bottom