What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape Goo

davrog

Achiever
Tried a flavour from this (I presume) new juice vendor...... 30ml bottles of 70VG/30PG juice, for £4.95, and they currently have a discount offer (Discount code: FREE), that gives you two for one ........... so 90ml for under a tenner. :)

I tried their Hawaiian Limeade, and it is LOVELY !!!!

They have 30 flavours available, and there is FREE postage on all orders (even just for 1 bottle)

Perhaps a new competitor for Drop Drop Vapour, whose prices have increased lately (especially on the Premium (high VG) range).

http://e-juicestore.co.uk/

EDIT:- Busy Facebook page, with some good reviews and feedback:-

https://www.facebook.com/VapeGoo/?fref=ts

I'll be buying another 3 flavours and plan to do a video review of them. But first impressions are VERY good.

Here's a review I found on YouTube, by Paul "Vape Don't Smoke".

Well worth checking out in my opinion.

Last edited:
A vendor that doesn't have any contact details on their website is a no go area for me.

A vendor that doesn't have any contact details on their website is a no go area for me.

Yeah, I agree that's a fair point. I heard about them through a recommendation on Facebook. Apparantly they've been going for a while, small scale, just selling to friends and family.

But I agree, they need get a business address and phone number on that website.

The juice tastes fantastic though - especially in a dripper. Reminds me of Drip Drop, but these guys take PayPal and are cheaper! :)

Last edited:
Noticed they had a Facebook profile going back to December last year. As you say, they could do with contact details etc to reinforce their legitimacy.

Still, may have to give them a go, especially as the 3 for 2 offer is on... the range of flavours looks good.

Ha! Dripdrop came to mind too!

Wondering what the Cloud 9 Flavour is.... although it's out of stock anyway!

I've been using them for a few months. Very good flavours (apart from the cherry) - very communicative on Facebook (unlike me)

Back
Top Bottom