What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape for mum

geordiejc

Postman
My mother wants a vape i'm totally out of the scene on whats cool.

Must be portable, decent battery and M2L. Budget upto £50 - leak proof is a must, if that's even possible these days?

many thanks

A good shout is the eco aio for £11 on amazon. It’s very small and handy and a cracking wee device. Got one for the mother in law a while ago. Spend the rest on coils and liquid.

Aspire Pockex? Cheap, reliable, simple, coils readily available, doesn't leak... Can't really go wrong.

As a starter set up I’d say the innokin endura T18ll to make it simple its super little set build in battery and set airflow so all your mum will have to do is add some juice let it set for 10mins if it’s a new coil and vape away to her harts content not that much to buy brilliant starter MTL set up :2thumbsup:

I've stopped making hardware recommendations after a discussion with Phil Busardo, he suggested taking the person to a vape shop and let them select their own kit. There's nothing like them parting with their own cash to help them commit. This was after I'd told him I was tired of giving out hardware to people and them going back to smoking and I couldn't understand why. At least if they go to a decent shop and try a few items, they're likely to pick something that suits them. I'd see your role as being there for support and ensure the shop doesn't sell something inappropriate. Good luck.

A good shout is the eco aio for £11 on amazon. It’s very small and handy and a cracking wee device. Got one for the mother in law a while ago. Spend the rest on coils and liquid.

Yes this is a craking wee bit of kit, and at that price you could buy 2! and some coils and e juice.

I've stopped making hardware recommendations after a discussion with Phil Busardo, he suggested taking the person to a vape shop and let them select their own kit. There's nothing like them parting with their own cash to help them commit. This was after I'd told him I was tired of giving out hardware to people and them going back to smoking and I couldn't understand why. At least if they go to a decent shop and try a few items, they're likely to pick something that suits them. I'd see your role as being there for support and ensure the shop doesn't sell something inappropriate. Good luck.
Absolutely agree bud. It's not easy being given a kit and expected to take to it straight away. I'm going through this yet again with my partner, I've managed to get her onto one of those myBlu pod things, which is working so far as a way of reducing the ciggies, but she's wanting to try some of my liquids in it. Doable, but not perfect. So a self fill pod system would be perfect for her, but it needs the draw to fire mechanism, rather than a button. I'm going to take her round all the vape shops in town (Swansea) when we Xmas shopping next week to try and find one. Should be fun....

Back
Top Bottom