What's new

Vape flavour

Viva Woolhouse

Hi all I wonder if you can help me, this is a bit of a long shot really but here goes. I started vaping about 3 years ago but stopped for a couple of years, I am vaping again now and I have been trying to get hold of a flavour that my son introduced me too and it was lush. The only thing I can remember about it was it began with a K and was a bit on the fruity side. Does anyone have any ideas on the name. As I said this is a long shot

Hi and welcome to the planet.

Blimey your not asking much lol

Any idea if it was a UK or USA made.
Was it in a big bottle or a 10ml bottle.
What sort of fruit.
Was it before may 2016 or after.
Maybe ask your son can he remember.

Hi all I wonder if you can help me, this is a bit of a long shot really but here goes. I started vaping about 3 years ago but stopped for a couple of years, I am vaping again now and I have been trying to get hold of a flavour that my son introduced me too and it was lush. The only thing I can remember about it was it began with a K and was a bit on the fruity side. Does anyone have any ideas on the name. As I said this is a long shot
https://youthstardirect.co.uk/collections/e-liquid-vape Lol

Hi thank you for answering so quickly, I knew it would be a long shot lol. I have asked my son and all he remembers is it came in a 30ml bottle that he bought on some web site. I am new to all of this so I am a beginner. So forgive me if I dont have a clue what I am on about! I really dont lmfao!

Lucky guess. I tried it once and thought it was kak so I would have never guessed that one.

Back
Top Bottom