What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VANDY VAPE PYRO RDTA

old skool g

Postman
HI VAPERS....I BROUGHT A PYRO RDTA FROM VANDY VAPE AFTER WATCHING LOTS OF REVIEWS I DECIDED TO TRY THIS TANK AS IT IS MEANT TO BE AMAZING FLAVOUR CHASER...IM GETTING HARDLY ANY FLAVOUR FROM THIS THING BUT PLENTY OF CLOUDS TBH I SEEM TO GET MUCH BETTER FLAVOUR FROM MY TFV 12 PRINCE RTA....DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS OR POINTERS WHY IM LACKING FLAVOUR ON THE PYRO?

Havent used it tbh but the build deck looks ok.
Airflow doesn't look like it would like big builds but only one way of knowing if you're doing something obviously wrong is to see your build.
Can you post some pics and details?

i watched quite a few on youtube mike vapes and vaping with vic both reviewed the rdta and flavour was up there with a couple of other top tanks i cant remember the name of ( off the top of my head )here are some pics of my build...i am wondering if the height of my coils may be the issue...i put 2 stapled aliens in there running at 65 watts on the mag kit...as i said flavour just isnt there for me my tfv 12 rba kicks the pyro's arse for flavour at the mo.

i watched quite a few on youtube mike vapes and vaping with vic both reviewed the rdta and flavour was up there with a couple of other top tanks i cant remember the name of ( off the top of my head )here are some pics of my build...i am wondering if the height of my coils may be the issue...i put 2 stapled aliens in there running at 65 watts on the mag kit...as i said flavour just isnt there for me my tfv 12 rba kicks the pyro's arse for flavour at the mo.
Press the upload file button as below and find pictures.

Screenshot_20180918-182604.png

'Flavour chaser' ...... you'll spend months chasing the flavour before you give up and buy something else. :D

Presume its getting a little warm?
Dont see much wrong except you could do with getting some of the air flowing under the coils by raising them a little higher.
By doing this you will be moving them further away from the juice and as that will be going against gravity the wicking may struggle.
Id raise them so that the bottom of the coils are level with the airflow holes.
If you cant get the wicking to keep up after raising them then follow @Simon G

yeah it does get very warm very quickly...thats why i changed the goon to a 510 helped a little...great thanks for the advice ..ill get myself some clapton wire and make my next coils higher ....ill let you know my results..thanks alot guys

Back
Top Bottom