Does anyone know a reliable way to wick this b*st*rd? I've tried installing the mesh first then poking the wick through, I've tried putting the wick in first then wrapping the mesh around it, I've tried making it flatter, rounder, longer, shorter, and no matter what I do I can't get the mesh covered right up to the edges so every hit is dry. I think part of the problem is the lazy, square design of the posts, and the way they're angled towards each other doesn't help. For the time being I've put a pair of normal wire coils on it, which was difficult again because of the design of the posts but at least I can actually vape the damn thing. Oh, and the air intake is woeful so although I have a 0.2 build on it, I can't go over about 50W. Colour me disappointed.