What's new

Vandy vape mesh coils

vapemac

Veteran
maxresdefault.jpg

Came across this tonight and it caught my interest. It can take standard coils or you can coil with mesh. Anyone tried one?

The only thing stopping me getting it is that it has zero juice well.. I can’t see that working for me

The only thing stopping me getting it is that it has zero juice well.. I can’t see that working for me

Yeah I noticed that but it also comes with a squonk pin which would eliminate the well problem wouldn't it?

Not yet. supposedly its not released yet. Gotten mixed info on their fb site. Last I saw they are shipping them out the 20th august, tha might change again.

I'm looking at getting this. For me the juice well issue is negated by the tampon that would be shoved into the mesh when in mesh mode.

I saw Paul's review (Vape don't smoke) on YT and he mentioned that you need to be careful when squonking due to the positioning of the airflow holes. Should be good for smashing juice into that cotton though.

I emailed sr-vapes and Steve told me that he should be getting them in this Monday coming and won't be any more than £24.99. Considering the reliability of his service I might just go through him rather than waiting for FT and the likes.

If anyone snaffles one in the meantime please let us all know how it shapes up in real world usage. I love trying out new designs.
The ability to use regular coils also is a plus, but for me I would probably just keep this as mesh as I can put a regular coil build in any old dripper I have already. :)

I'm looking at getting this. For me the juice well issue is negated by the tampon that would be shoved into the mesh when in mesh mode.

I saw Paul's review (Vape don't smoke) on YT and he mentioned that you need to be careful when squonking due to the positioning of the airflow holes. Should be good for smashing juice into that cotton though.

I emailed sr-vapes and Steve told me that he should be getting them in this Monday coming and won't be any more than £24.99. Considering the reliability of his service I might just go through him rather than waiting for FT and the likes.

If anyone snaffles one in the meantime please let us all know how it shapes up in real world usage. I love trying out new designs.
The ability to use regular coils also is a plus, but for me I would probably just keep this as mesh as I can put a regular coil build in any old dripper I have already. :)
Think I will be sticking one in the basket on Monday as at that price it's only a couple of quid more than Fasttech [emoji1] Thanks for the heads up.

Just got mine that I bought from the classies, can't wait to give it a go :)

Back
Top Bottom