What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vandy Vape Berserker MTL Kit Coils & Nic Salt

Has anyone managed to get Nic Salts working with the tank & 1.5 Ohm coils?

It says it's suitable for nic salts but it burnt through a coil within a day, tried another coil & another brand, same result.

I have my airflow pretty tight and is a similar draw to the Breeze 2 which handles nic salts a 'breeze'

I'm having to use my own DIY 18mg juice in it and it's working fine, just a bit miffed as I only bought it for nic salts.

Any ideas? assuming not as everything is auto apart from airflow.

I've have one with DL nic salts in. Not used it a huge amount but the 1.5 ohm coil is holding up better than any of the Joyetech coils I've been using with the same liquid. It does have a 'bypass mode' oddly, though I don't see that should make a difference :hmm:

It can suffer the same as any rta. Is the juice sweet. Possibility there's sugars in the juice which can be a devil (cheap thrills, I'm looking at you, lol). What's the vg level too bud.

Back
Top Bottom