What's new

Vamo V3 Battery Life Question

Jammy

Postman
Hi all,

Been tempted by the Vamo V3 of late. Currently using a Kanger ProTank on a 1300mah Vision Spinner, which lasts me about a day and a half battery wise. My question is how long the V3 lasts you guys ? Will it last a day of regular vaping ? I realise this all depends on volts/watts, but just a ballpark will be good. Would it last me a whole day and evening ?

I use a Vamo V2, SID and Zmax - all with an 18650 battery. I would consider myself to be a moderate to heavy vapor and a battery lasts me all day and all evening. I vape at around 4 - 4.5V or 8 - 10W, depending on what I'm using - Carto, attie etc. I would expect that all but the heaviest vaper could make a decent 18650 battery last all day but that said, I have a load of fully charged spares ready - you never know when you might get a power cut!

I get a full day out of a 3400mah Panasonic in my evic. That's around 800 drags on the counter using a 2.9 coil at 6.7w/4.4v

Another interesting setup there Stevie. At the moment I use 1.8ohms at 4v. What are the benefits of higher resistance/power ?

Another interesting setup there Stevie. At the moment I use 1.8ohms at 4v. What are the benefits of higher resistance/power ?

I've found I get a thicker Cooler vape with a higher resistance, in fact I don't like anything below 2.5? 3-3.2 is my favourite. Don't know if its because there are more coils at a lower temp (but still very hot) but it sure tastes a lot better to me :) 8 or 9 wraps of .2 kanthal on a 3mm wick is usually around 3.2 for me. You can always take your head apart & unwind a wrap at a time & see what the difference is....?

Thanks Stevie - I've not got as far as rewicking yet, but may have to start as these protank heads don't seem to last very long.

Thanks Stevie - I've not got as far as rewicking yet, but may have to start as these protank heads don't seem to last very long.

I was a little apprehensive but read the posts on here & bought the above tackle.... It is an absolute doddle :) I can get my vape Exactly the way I like it now & it costs peanuts....

Back
Top Bottom