What's new

vamo v2

jjl

Postman
Has any one han the pleasure of useing this device if so how good/bad is it

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Postfail
icon_facepalm.gif

I thought every1 in the world had at least 1 of these by now, including non-vapers. Awesome bit of kit, a bit cheap, but hey it's cheap, & it works.

OOps :) well if you use the Search option uptop, and use the advanced features, search Vamo in thread titles only and dozens of threads pop up :)

i can heartily recommend the vamo jjl .cracking value for money ..if you can tho, dont do as i did .i bought a kit and the batteries will need upgrading as will the charger .but i am a little fiscally challenged at the moment ..do some research and get some panasonic or efest batteries ,,and xtar make a good charger .

lol are 18350`s meant to be 3.7 volts ..because my vamo reports that my batteries once fully charged are 4.2 volts

lol are 18350`s meant to be 3.7 volts ..because my vamo reports that my batteries once fully charged are 4.2 volts

That sounds about right to me. I think the stated voltage is what it actually delivers with 4.2 being its full charge. The techies on here will correct that if I'm wrong

Hi, new to the vaping world and got myself a Vamo in stainless steel with a vivi nova. Also got the above Panasonic batteries after doing my homework. Very happy although this is my first vaping device or mod so not too sure how it compares to others. Everyone that has the vamo says it great value for money for all the features you get in the device, hence why I choose it and jumped straight into the deep end with this as my first vaping device :)

Awesome. Had I known then (when I started) what I know now, I would have done that too. You have saved yourself a whole bunch of cashy by skipping the cigalikes, skipping the egos, & just buying what you would have ended up on. Now all you need is a genesis type atty, I fully recommend the AgaT2 & ss mesh, much cleaner taste than silica, & they're not as much faff as the threads about them would suggest (but then you need a mini blow torch as well for oxidising the mesh).

Back
Top Bottom