What's new

Vamo v2 - dead !

JEM

Postman
So I get up this morning and turn the vamo on for my pre breakfast toot and.... Nothing ! No illumination, no power ?
So before I send it back has anyone successfully fixed one of these things, any help appreciated...

This happens with my Vamo every so often. To be fair my Vamo was the first one we got to try them out before selling. It is a V1 and it has been through the wars. Even down the loo. :eek:

Mine is regularly dropped and what will happen then is that it slightly separates. The separation point is the joint just below the big button. It simply needs pushed back.

If this is what has happened with yours then you will find it has created a gap that does not allow it to make connection with the battery and hence it is not working.

Good luck and I hope that you get it working. Wouldn't be without mine.

Cheers guys ! Watched rynos video as well where he takes it apart, I had mull grips and a large pair of knipex but I couldn't get the top off. Anyhow somewhere during the struggle it's working again, for how long i dont know. I was getting the 02 message and flashing off, also noticed the top was getting very warm when I vaped which isn't good.

Back
Top Bottom