What's new

Vamo top skirt?

SmokeyJoe

Postman
Hey everyone,

i have a vamo v5 with the removable nice looking top skirt of the v3, however i would like to replace it.

i am looking at getting either a Russian 91% or a KF lite and i don't like the idea that my top skirt thins a bit at the top, so either unit won't look 'flush'. Was thinking the v4 one in SS

does anyone know where i can pick one up? I have looked round for a few days but had no luck.

Any help appreciated.

thanks
SJ

Last edited:
@stealthvape has the SS Vamo tops ;)

EDIT: Just checked and he only has the chrome and black chrome...

Have you tried the Marketplace?

Last edited:
Hey,

just spoke to rob, i would have to replace the whole top including the battery connector as the ones he has are press ons and he doesn't think they are compatable.

have google searched and market place search, cannot find just the screw on skirt :(

Hey,

just spoke to rob, i would have to replace the whole top including the battery connector as the ones he has are press ons and he doesn't think they are compatable.

have google searched and market place search, cannot find just the screw on skirt :(

Gives you an excuse to buy a new shiny to match the new tank :D :D

Hehe only just bought this shiny!!! :)

convincing the wife that getting an mvp v2 from fasttech is a good idea cos she can then use the vamo in the house!! :)

Back
Top Bottom