What's new

Vamo outfit

Markfletcher007

Achiever
Ok my next half baked scheme involves me making my vamo stand out from the crowd, I have ordered some 3d cat eye vinyl and I will be giving it a new out fit when it arrives, although not sure how to get the button holes cut yet, will figure it out when it arrives.

I have ordered the bubble and air free vinyl and just enough to do one vamo, will post pictures and try and do a wall through picture set as first one reckon it might take me about 39 hours!! So video would be a bit boring!!

Well vinyl has arrived, it looks a lot better in real life than the picture can justify

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356049677.433989.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356049677.433989.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 45
At a glance it looks amazing, but on close inspections I made a number of errors, firstly using a drill bit is no good for the holes, in hindsight I should have measured correctly in the sheet and used a craft knife, what I am going to do is make a template next time from card and mark through, will try and upload the template as a PDF so everyone can have a go at jacket Vamo makingI also cut out the screen after as thought I could feel around, surface to say it didn't go well, pleased at beta testing though and think leaving top and battery cap sets off the device, going to order some more vinyl as stated £1.49 is great value to make your mod stand out if unlike me you take care, have a steady hand and have patience none of which I attempted in the first attempt.....will post second attempt sometime after I get the vinyl

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356093834.448533.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356093834.448533.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 58
OMG i would love if you could make a template for it! The OH would love this on his vamo!

Back
Top Bottom