What's new

V8 Baby RBA not fitting Baby Beast tank

Hi I know I’m a little late to the party but I have had the same problem and I have finally found a fix so I thought I would share on here.
The issue is there are 3 sizes of glass available for the baby beast. The 2ml that comes with it, the 5ml that comes with the rba kit and the 3ml that is the old glass before the new eu legislation came in. It’s this old one you need to get to make the rba fit.
Good news is it’s 2.99 on eBay for the glass. Just search 3ml glass for baby beast. Mine arrived yesterday and all is working fine. Hopefully save a few quid on coils now!! Hope this helps

I don’t think that’sthe problem in every case because i had the tank prior to tpd and the bra didn’t work with any of the glass

So, I ordered the V8 Baby RDA after a bit of research - yes this was the RBA I needed for my baby beast, but when I tried to install it, I'm finding a gap of a couple of mm when everything is screwed in - it appears the V8 Baby doesn't fit the Baby Beast at all. Has anyone else had this problem?

I got the Baby Beast with my GPriv just before Xmas, and now want to convert it to RBA, but my plans have been thwarted!

View attachment 115222
It's definitely the V8 Baby RBA packaging, but could the wrong pieces be inside? The RBA doesn't fit because it's too big, and the spare glass doesn't fit because it's too small :doh:

This is the V8 Baby (top) next to the coil that was in my TFV8 (bottom) - as you can see, it's considerably larger, but I was expecting that to a degree to allow me to build on it....

View attachment 115221

Here's the tank with the standard coils in - no gaps

View attachment 115224

Then here it is with the V8 Baby in it - see the big gap at the bottom under the screen?

View attachment 115223

Could I have a package with the wrong parts in it? This RBA might be for a cloud beast.

Anyone else had a similar problem? How did you get it sorted?
I bought that same one and it just happens to me have you figured out what you have to do yet

I think i explained this earlier in this thread, or another one... theres 4 different glass sizes for this tank:

TPD standard size
TPD RBA size

Non-TPD Standard size
Non-TPD RBA size

Confusing as shit trying to find the right one. I haven't used mine for months.

Back
Top Bottom