What's new

V V Pulse dual 18650 squonk kit

Andy S

Postman
I don't usually buy full kits but this one's a winner. The mod is similar in shape and size to the COV DTK but a bit heavier although significantly less power hungry. Removing the bottle for refilling is a doddle compared to the DTK. The V2 RDA is really easy to build with single or dual coil and the interchangeable AFC rings are pure genius, directing the air perfectly whether you have a small coil, a big coil or two coils. The bottle cover sections can be bought separately in a range of colours with matching drip tips which is a nice touch. Only one shop near me selling this kit so far and he's struggling to keep up with demand.

pulse-sq.jpg
pulse-squ.jpg
pv2-1.jpg
pv2-2.jpg
I

Last edited:
I agree, had mine about a month, no real problems, I use a separate top up bottle as it's easier and stops any mess when refitted the bottle, so where can you get the different colour covers from? I've not seen any

I agree, had mine about a month, no real problems, I use a separate top up bottle as it's easier and stops any mess when refitted the bottle, so where can you get the different colour covers from? I've not seen any
So far I've only seen them advertised on Vandy Vapes, Fasttech and a couple of other American sites. I've also just noticed that as well as the bottle cover, FT also do replacements for the whole main panel at a ridiculous four dollars, but when the courier demands a king's ransom for alleged customs charges, import duties, unspecified "taxes" or whatever nonsense they'll try to claim, you probably won't want it. I hope a UK supplier will get into these as it'd be kind of cool to swap things around from time to time.

PS - yes the bottle can be tricky because it's quite soft and if you handle it when it's anywhere near full there's a good chance you'll squeeze some juice out. I have a couple of the bottle filler bottles you mentioned (I have two different sizes) and they're good, although you can't brim the squonk bottle with them. Mind you, you couldn't brim it by hand anyway and it's a big bottle so not really a con for me. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom