What's new

V juice. Purple Rain

Paulo mtl

Postman
Although ive been vaping for years ive been vaping the above juice for about 6 months now . Mixing a 12 mg with a 6mg to make a 9mg at 50 50 ration. Yesterday i brought some Zeus black reload which is a very similar flavour and possibly better . Can anyone recommend other brands of the above flavours please ? cheers

Although ive been vaping for years ive been vaping the above juice for about 6 months now . Mixing a 12 mg with a 6mg to make a 9mg at 50 50 ration. Yesterday i brought some Zeus black reload which is a very similar flavour and possibly better . Can anyone recommend other brands of the above flavours please ? cheers
I haven't had purple rain in ages, but I want to say The Grape Escape from Dripworx is similar. It's grape and a strong dose of menthol.

V vapour is the only one i've used.
Tasted like blackcurrant soothers.
I just recieved some of this from different shop from my usual and the liquids brown this time, its clear wen i get it from my usual just want know which is wrong.

I mixed some up last week,it was slightly purple.
Got mine via their website.
And some tuned in cherry.

I mixed some up last week,it was slightly purple.
Got mine via their website.
And some tuned in cherry.
Thank you for the reply, i wonder why the store vvapour.co.uk has sent me these bottle of brown liquid because where i first got it from it was clear with a tint of purple.

Back
Top Bottom