What's new

UWELL Soulkeeper

SuperSmithens

Postman
Hi Apes,

Long time no speak!

Apologies if this was already covered in the past.

The Soulkeeeper... what happened with this? I saw it be reviewed pre release, wanted it, pre ordered it. Fast-tech then emailed saying they can't fulfil the order as their supplier was unable to provide and to order something else :(

Anyway since then over the months i have checked back in with FT and around the Chinese sites and its rare as rocking horse shit - and in instances its in stock - its wildly overpriced like some antique.

Any ideas what went on here? I thought it seemed a good little idea and really fancied trying it.

Hi Apes,

Long time no speak!

Apologies if this was already covered in the past.

The Soulkeeeper... what happened with this? I saw it be reviewed pre release, wanted it, pre ordered it. Fast-tech then emailed saying they can't fulfil the order as their supplier was unable to provide and to order something else :(

Anyway since then over the months i have checked back in with FT and around the Chinese sites and its rare as rocking horse shit - and in instances its in stock - its wildly overpriced like some antique.

Any ideas what went on here? I thought it seemed a good little idea and really fancied trying it.

I bought one of these a couple of months ago. I just Googled it and found a UK site that sold them, although I can't remember what it was called now.

Really like this mod, like REALLY like it. I swear it's more powerful than the mech mod I used before I switched, and the fire button is much easier on my fingers. Totally recommend it.

I bought one of these a couple of months ago. I just Googled it and found a UK site that sold them, although I can't remember what it was called now.

Really like this mod, like REALLY like it. I swear it's more powerful than the mech mod I used before I switched, and the fire button is much easier on my fingers. Totally recommend it.

See i think i'd like it as much as you! maybe I need to bite the bullet and pay the extra and buy from UK. Just really weird how i couldnt get hold of one from FT or the like on release :(

Back
Top Bottom