What's new

Uwell Nunchaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the smok alien is a sweet ass mod. If you actually think it's crap then that's all I need to know about your 'opinions' anyone worth his salt knows the smok alien 220 and the mini one are right at the top and they aren't ridiculously expensive. Jesus Christ. Haha. This convos over for me. Haha oh my days

Also the smok alien is a sweet ass mod. If you actually think it's crap then that's all I need to know about your 'opinions' anyone worth his salt knows the smok alien 220 and the mini one are right at the top and they aren't ridiculously expensive. Jesus Christ. Haha. This convos over for me. Haha oh my days

You sound about 12
My alien bricked after a few weeks, so I guess I’m “not worth my salt” as I think they’re shit

First few posts you want to come on spouting off. May I ask who you work for as im an ex forces bloke who also works in the aerospace industry and would love to know the type of person/company that think they are the fucking muts nuts like you do. #dave

Screenshot_20181124-023609.png

Seems people who actually use them for more than 45 seconds have a different opinion.

Little keyboard warrior fucker don’t event put what area he is in “Did you just assume there identity”. Why yes I fucking did

IMG_0272.jpg

Bought the Nunchaku kit for my wife back in May and it looks nice, and is one of the few adjustable wattage, tube mods out there, but when it comes to vape experience it's somewhere in the middle. Certainly nothing out of the ordinary and nowhere near the level of most of my RTAs.

If you describle the SMOK Alien as being right at the top, in terms of quality mods, you clearly haven't had a lot of experience, of the literally hundreds of far better devices on the market. A fault free Alien is not a bad mod but it's not that great either.

Harryprinceofvape I hope you are sober now, time to reflect on your provocative posts and you will see you were bang out of order and picked a fight.

Your opinion of your setup is fine and glad you are enjoying it but you gain little credibility dismissing others opinions.

Be a man, apologise and move on, this forum is a valuable resource and generally a friendly place to seek and offer advice AND opinions.

Peace out.

Calm Down Folks ;)
Getting a bit OTT with some of the comments and you have now come to the attentions of the Mods, so tread rather more carefully please.:16:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom