What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Uwell Crown - Leaking and Dry Hits Are Driving Me Nuts

what nic shot are you using with the kustard. its 70/30 with zero but it depends which nic shot youve added as it will make it thicker if its vg based or thinner with pg based. im using 50/50 and still no leakes.
It’s 3mg, not sure if it’s vg or pg based. I think it’s not the juice it’s the something wrong with the tank. Can you rotate the glass tube (without reaching a holding point) when it’s assembled and on the mod?

nope. none of my glass moves what so ever. sounds like its defo faulty then if you can move the glass while it is screwed on the mod and with the top screwed on.

nope. none of my glass moves what so ever. sounds like its defo faulty then if you can move the glass while it is screwed on the mod and with the top screwed on.
To be honest after what happened to glass (till now) no leaks and vacuum is great but the taste now is so bad. So after I receive the new coils will see how it goes. Btw, are you mixing your juice as well? If yes what do recommend for every day vape. Iam a beginner and am living in UAE, here Ejuices is really expensive and am planning to mix my juice but i want something that not killing my coils so quickly and taste good. :) and am so appreciates your support

sadly i cant help there as i dont mix and just buy ready mixed juice.

Returning to the original post, you solve the problem make some holes in the only two cottonface that can put a needle and other two holes on the top of the coil and then unscrew the glass so you can see bubbles?, if that is right for now may be you solve all the issues eith the coil. I think that the original problem is the cotton and the tube adjust. In other words make some holes to the cotton and readjust the glass.

I currently have the Uwell Crown 4, no matter how many coils i try they always leak through the air flow holes, and the glass constantly spins on the tank. No juice escapes that was only through the air flow and doesnt matter if my tank is almost empty or if its full? Can anyone assist?

Back
Top Bottom