What's new

Uwell Crown 4 User Help

craggler58

Postman
I bought my first new stock coil tank (Uwell Crown 4 ) in years but am having a few issues. I love the flavour but the tank and drip tip are getting really hot even on pretty low wattages. Using the mesh coil (0.23 ohm) I cant take more than 4 or 5 draws beyond 55 watts without the drip tip becoming too hot to vape. I have tried different drip tips but even the delrins get hot.

I already had to take the first Crown 4 kit back as there was a problem with the topfill cap that wouldnt engage or lock right. I watched a couple of videos. ).

See at 15.26 and the topfill area is different on mine. Apperently there should be 4 big indented fill holes not 2 smaller flat ones crown.jpg like on mine. See attached image.

Can any Uwell Crown 4 users confirm they have the same topfill layout and whether they are experiencing any heat issues?

Last edited:
Mine has the 4 fill ports at the top and doesn't have any heat issues. I don't use mine though as I find the mesh coils burn out so quickly.

Mine was from fast tech so isn't the Tpd version. I'm assuming yours is the Tpd version, might be the reason the top fill is different.

Looks like its hobbled by the TPD design. Pretty awkward to refill and has started leaking through the air holes (so much for the self cleaning hype). I have ordered the extension kit so will see if that helps. Otherwise I am back using the Serpent mini. Cheers.

Looks like its hobbled by the TPD design. Pretty awkward to refill and has started leaking through the air holes (so much for the self cleaning hype). I have ordered the extension kit so will see if that helps. Otherwise I am back using the Serpent mini. Cheers.
best check the extention kit will fit as some 2ml tanks are designed to stop it being made any bigger.

All in all the Uwell Crown 4 has been a costly pain in the arse. You have to refill it every 2 minutes and the checkmate mod falls over all the time. Wish I had gone for the Freemax Pro.

Back
Top Bottom