What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Uwell Crown 4 Question

BigDogNeil

Morning all,

Just bought the new Uwell Crown IV and very impressed with it. However, it is of course the 2ml TPD version and I wanted to increase the capacity with the US spec bubble glass.

Bought one on eBay that said it was for the Crown IV but it seems to be too long. Anyone know if the TPD and US versions are different sizes? Is there a bubble glass to fit? If not then is it possible to buy the non-TPD version anywhere?

Thanks in advance,

Neil.

Usually Uwell 2ml versions are shorter, while the 5ml TPD Verisons are 5ml with a rubber bung, they did this with crown 1 original mini ... made it shorter so it 2ml, they missed the failed crown 2 and then made crown 3 shorter then suddenly 5ml ones appeared on the market in the uk with a bung fitted.

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like there isn't a solution at the moment then.
Never mind, just ordered a Freemax Mesh Pro to give that a try :)

Buying from fastech I'm China will solve the problems. Average 9 days delivery using UK e packet.

Buying from fastech I'm China will solve the problems. Average 9 days delivery using UK e packet.

Hi mate, is fastech a genuine decent place to buy things from I've just got the crown 4 and the 2ml capacity is annoying me!

Hi mate, is fastech a genuine decent place to buy things from I've just got the crown 4 and the 2ml capacity is annoying me!
Mate, just get the Freemax Mesh Pro instead! It's an incredible bit of kit. £25 from Vape UK with free 6ml bulb glass. It just blows away every other tank I've tried (probably about 15-20 over the last 3 years).

yes mate, used them about 10 times but in the last 3 weeks ive had 12 more orders and majority have been 9 days delivery. 1 i cancelled as it kept being pushed back and after 6 times i gave up and cancelled.

all the suppliers have been tried and tested and there are some more from china on post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

use my e packet for fastest delivery which is usually free or or a few pence extra.
also dont make massive orders but small and many to get past the customs charges as otherwise royal mail will add a flat £8 as well.
not been caught yet.

crown 4 5/6ml £18.78 https://www.fasttech.com/products/3006/10016096/9677660

freemax mesh pro 5/6ml £17.34 https://www.fasttech.com/products/3006/10014768/9659323

Mate, just get the Freemax Mesh Pro instead! It's an incredible bit of kit. £25 from Vape UK with free 6ml bulb glass. It just blows away every other tank I've tried (probably about 15-20 over the last 3 years).

It's something that I'm definitely interested in however had already ordered the crown 4 and it got delivered today. I'm pretty impressed with it just waiting for the mesh coils to be released. Will definitely look into the freemax though, got £10 off voucher to use at vape UK so it may go on order tonight!

yes mate, used them about 10 times but in the last 3 weeks ive had 12 more orders and majority have been 9 days delivery. 1 i cancelled as it kept being pushed back and after 6 times i gave up and cancelled.

all the suppliers have been tried and tested and there are some more from china on post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

use my e packet for fastest delivery which is usually free or or a few pence extra.
also dont make massive orders but small and many to get past the customs charges as otherwise royal mail will add a flat £8 as well.
not been caught yet.

crown 4 5/6ml £18.78 https://www.fasttech.com/products/3006/10016096/9677660

freemax mesh pro 5/6ml £17.34 https://www.fasttech.com/products/3006/10014768/9659323

Cool cheers mate, ordered just now so hopefully I'll see them soon. Thanks for the info.

Bought one!!! Can't wait for it to arrive, a lot of positive reviews.

Back
Top Bottom