What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ursa Quest tank pods

Spinaltwat

Postman
Anyone managed to remove the tpd bung from the Ursa Quest tank pods? If so, how did you do it?

Hi , Did you manage to do this , I've got the mod/pod kit on the way myself.

Lee

Yup, it can be done, you just need the right tools. Me brother did it today on both tanks, on the ML 0.20 coil tank its a bit more difficult because you have to cut/rip that reducer first in 2-3 pieces to be able to pull it out. You'll need some tools like the ones he used in the image bellow, something to rip/cut and something else to pull it out:
oJL4UFn.jpg

yes, i finally managed to remove the bung from both pods with a set of scalpel style knifes i bought at the pound shop together with some hook nose tweezers and small pliers. ok the knife set is not great but i didn't want to spend lots as the unrestricted pods are available to buy elsewhere for about a fiver each anyway but they did the job well enough.

knife set.jpg

Back
Top Bottom