What's new

Upgrade to a Cool Fire Mini for a female vaper?

KtyGames

Initiate
Hello,

I have been using cool fire minis for years... I may have been vaping for a while, but I'm not particularly technical so please treat me gently!

I like the minis because they are small and ladylike so I'm not embarrassed to carry it around, and it fits nicely into a small handbag.

Also, because I can vary the power and change the coil strength. I use the minis with Nautilus 2 tanks, which I also like because they match well, I can refill them with my flavour of choice, and change the air flow.

I'm now wondering if there's a better battery I could use. It still needs to be small and neat, with variable strength, and ideally in varied colours!

All suggestions much appreciated :)

Thanks

Yes, they are all standard 510 screw fittings :)

The OBS cube 80W is another one, slightly bigger capacity battery inside it.

Forgot about the Katana, picked one up recently, still to arrive though. I wouldn't say it was small and light for a handbag, depends if you want to knock some fecker out with the bag...

Forgot about the Katana, picked one up recently, still to arrive though. I wouldn't say it was small and light for a handbag, depends if you want to knock some fecker out with the bag...
Fits nice in my man bag but agree, it would do some damage if needed.

Was 3avape, just checked and it was $7 but must have been a clearance deal as it's not listed any more.

Back
Top Bottom